Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Once a request is received, either online or by phone, items will be picked up within seven business days and could be as early as the next business day.
• Items should be placed in a neatly stacked pile where your garbage is picked up, leaving at least 3 feet on either side of your cart.
• Small items such as clothes, dishes, and toys must be kept together in a bag, box, or container.
• Carpet may be set out, but must be cut into 3-foot wide sections, rolled up and secured into bundles.
• Wood pieces with nails or staples must have them hammered down or removed.
• Railroad ties should be cut into 2-foot lengths.
• Special pick ups may not be used for televisions, computer equipment, appliances, used tires, household hazardous materials, green waste, bricks, and concrete.
Please give us a brief description of items placed out for collection. For any items not eligible for a special pick up please call 524-2400 for assistance.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field