Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Once a request is received, either online or by phone, items will be picked up within seven working days and could be as early as 6:30 a.m. the next business day.
• Items should be placed in a neatly stacked pile where your garbage is picked up, leaving at least 3 feet on either side of your cart.
• Small items such as clothes, dishes, and toys must be kept together in a bag, box, or container.
• Carpet may be set out, but must be cut into 3-foot wide sections, rolled up and secured into bundles.
• Wood pieces with nails or staples must have them hammered down or removed.
• Railroad ties should be cut into 2-foot lengths.
• Special pick ups may not be used for televisions, computer equipment, appliances, used tires, household hazardous materials, green waste, bricks, and concrete.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field