Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

City Clerk

  1. Block Party Request

    Use this form to get block parties approved

  2. Electronic Attendance Form
  3. Neighbor of the Month Nomination
  4. Rental Hall Event Notification Form

    Liquor Licensees that hold a Class E - Rental Hall Liquor License are required to give 5 business days notice to the Local Liquor... More…

  5. Special Event Application (Municipal Entities)

    This application is for Municipal Entities only.

  1. Boards and Commissions Talent Pool
  2. Moline150 Volunteer Sign-Up
  3. Police Questions or Concerns
  4. Special Event Application