Get your fast-pitch softball team ready for tournament season by signing them up for our Girls’ Fast-Pitch leagues! Leagues consist of a six-week, double header schedule for a total of 12 games, plus a single elimination, season ending tournament. Scores/standings will be kept for all divisions. This league plays by USSSA rules, however, it is not a sanctioned league. Space is limited, pre registration is required.
• Rosters due at Coaches’ Meeting.
• Payment due in full at time of registration.
• City of Moline background check of all coaches associated with team required.
• No refunds for team withdrawal issued after the registration date.
• All attempts for rain make ups will be made - no refunds will be given for tournament rain out/cancellation.
8U Start Date: April 27 - Thursdays
10U Start Date: April 25 - Tuesdays
12U Start Date: April 24 - Mondays
Fee: $325 per team
Location: Greenvalley Softball Complex - 5920 52nd Avenue
Game Times: 5:30, 6:30, 7:30 or 8:30 p.m. (Varies based on # of teams)
Registration Deadline: April 10, 3:30 p.m.
Mandatory Coaches Meeting: April 17 at the Moline Parks Office - 3635 4th Avenue | 8U - 6:00 p.m. 10U - 6:45 p.m. 12U - 6:45 p.m.
Please contact Teresa with questions: 309-524-2423 or firstname.lastname@example.org.