Celebrate the dog days of summer, literally… by bringing your four-legged friend to Riverside Family Aquatic Center for Doggie Dunk! Please attend the appropriate time for your dog’s weight for the safety of all patrons and dogs.
• You will not be allowed into the pool until the designated times.
• Proof of updated vaccinations, DHLPP and rabies required before entering the pool (paper or electronic versions accepted).
• No aggressive dogs or dogs in heat allowed.
• For your safety, humans may only enter water up to knee level.
• You must pick up your dog’s waste, bags available on site.
Under 40lbs: Noon–12:45pm
40lbs - 80lbs: 1:00–1:45pm
40lbs - 80lbs: 2:00–2:45pm
Over 80lbs: 3:00-3:45pm
Location: Riverside Pool - 3300 5th Avenue
Fees: $10 for one dog and one owner (Regular admission fees apply for additional humans or dogs)