- City Administration
City Administrator Responsibilities
The City of Moline is a Council/Administrator form of government. The Mayor and City Council appoint a full-time City Administrator who has responsibility to:
- Oversee the daily operations of all City activities
- Provide management support for City Department Directors
- Implement City Council Legislation
- Keep the Mayor and City Council informed of critical information
- Provide a high level of service to residents of Moline
In addition, the Administrator is involved with a wide variety of economic development activities, is a member of the Board of Directors of the Quad Cities Civic Center Authority and serves on the I-74 Bridge Steering Committee.
The administrator is charged with developing the annual budget for consideration and approval by the City Council.