60th Street & 50th Avenue
Moline, IL 61265
The Greenvalley Sports Complex is located in Moline, Illinois at 60th Street & 50th Avenue (behind Blaine’s Farm & Fleet and Menards off of John Deere Expressway). The 60-acre facility is comprised of:
- Milt Hand Softball Complex: Eight lighted softball diamonds, a playground, two concession stands, three restroom facilities, two picnic shelters, press box, and parking.
- Moline Soccer Club: Ten soccer fields, two concession stands, a restroom facility and parking. Please contact the Quad City Rush for more information.
- Greenvalley Dog Park: two-acre fenced area for all sized dogs, water available onsite (May-September), benches and shade structures for pet-parents to enjoy.
- Walking/Jogging Path: A .8 mile crushed limestone walking path around the perimeter of the ball diamonds.
- Kiwanis Bicycle Trailhead: The starting point to the 6-mile Kiwanis Bike route that runs along the Rock River and connects to Rock Island and Milan to the west.
If you have questions regarding Milt Hand Softball Complex, Greenvalley Dog Park or Kiwanis Trailhead, please call the park office at 309.524.2424.
Greenvalley Sports Complex Rules & Regulations
Map of Milt Hand Softball Complex