Thank you for your interest in a career with the City of Moline!
Director of Public Works Recruitment
The City of Moline has engaged SGR for the recruitment of a Director of Public Works. For details on the recruitment and to apply, please visit: .
Police Officer Recruitment
Police Officer - Lateral Recruitment
Note: All applications must be submitted through the online application process. Submitting a resume in place of completing the application will not be accepted and applications may be rejected if incomplete. Applications are only accepted for posted, open positions. Mailed or hand-delivered applications will not be accepted.
For questions or assistance, email Elizabeth McKenzie or call 309.524.2065.
- Complete and return an Application of Interest to Teresa Leedle, Recreation Coordinator, for the following positions:
- Girls’ Fastpitch Umpire - $40 per game
- Adult Softball Umpire - $30 per game
- Greenvalley Sports Complex
- Concessions – starting at $13/hour
- Maintenance – starting at $18/hour
- Email Justin Brandt, Recreation Specialist, at email@example.com, or call 309-524-2420 for the following positions:
- Camp counselors - starting at $13
- Camp site supervisor - starting at $16/hour
- Soccer officials/instructors - $13-16/hour
- Coach-pitch baseball instructors/coaches - $13-16/hour
- Flag Football instructors/coaches - $13-16/hour
- Please contact Amanda Bolt, Recreation Coordinator-Riverside Family Aquatics Center, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 309-524-2427, for Lifeguard Recertifications.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws.