Click to Home
Go To Search
PrintEmailFacebookTwitter
Sidewalks
Contact
Brett Marshang

Engineering Technician I
Email

3635 4th Ave
Moline, IL 61265

Ph: 309.524.2352

Hours
Monday - Friday
7:00 am - 3:30 pm
2016 Sidewalk Replacement Program

The City offers a sidewalk replacement program for sidewalks in need of repair. The City will pay 75% of the cost to repair a hazardous sidewalk, with the property owner paying the remaining 25%.  As defined in the Code of Ordinances, a sidewalk is hazardous if the vertical misalignment of adjacent pieces is 1 inch or more.