Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View all calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar.
February 28, 2019 - 3:30 PM @ Moline Parks and Recreation
Let us hear your cheer spirit! New for 2019, a clinic for the energetic little ones! Ages 3-10 years will learn the basics in jumps, stunts, builds, motions, flexibility and so much more, all in a team atmosphere. During this 6-week program,
participants will learn a few cheers to perform on the last day of the session for parents to observe.
* Participants must be the age indicated by the first day of the clinic.
* An email will be sent during the week prior to the start date.
* Minimum of 10 participants needed to host clinic.
* Age groupings/times subject to change based on enrollment numbers.
* Shirt size required at sign up.
Fee: $40 per child
Location: Washington Elementary (1550 41st Street)
Session 1: March 5-April 16
Registration Deadline: Thursday, February 28, 3:30 p.m.
* Late registrations WILL NOT be accepted
Ages 3-4 5:30 - 6:15 p.m. Program #: 413402-01
Ages 5-7 6:30 - 7:15 p.m. Program #: 413402-02
Ages 8-10 7:30 - 8:30 p.m. Pr