How do I make a Freedom of Information Request?

Most public information can be obtained upon request. However, there are times when a Freedom of Information Request Form (FOIA) is required to obtain information. Once you have submitted a FOIA Request, you will receive a reply within 5 business days, and in some instances, a 10-business day response may be necessary. FOIA requests for commercial requests will receive a reply within 21 business days of receipt of the request. A statutory fee of $.15 per page will be charged for all requests containing fifty (50) or more pages. Also, if you would like your FOIA certified, a fee of $1.00 applies. All responses will be provided via U.S. Mail unless arranged otherwise. A FOIA request form is available through the Legal Division, City Hall, 619 - 16th Street. Contact Amanda Rodell at 309.524.2015. Forms are also available at the City Clerk’s office, 619 - 16th Street, 309.524.2004, or on the City's website.

City Website

Show All Answers

1. How do I make a Freedom of Information Request?
2. What does the City do about abandoned/inoperable vehicles?
3. Is the City's Corporation Counsel "my attorney" if I live in the City of Moline?
4. Where can I find the Moline Code of Ordinances?
5. My neighbor and I are involved in a dispute. What can the City do to help resolve this situation?
6. What is a Notice & Order courtesy notice?
7. I have been issued an ordinance violation, what should I do?
8. What is the Rental Housing Inspection Program?
9. Are you required to have an attorney for your ordinance violation case?
10. When will the City close the ordinance violation case against me?
11. Can I request community service as penalty for my offense?
12. What are the fines for ordinance violations?
13. Can juveniles enter their plea alone?
14. What forms of payment does the Circuit Court accept?
15. What can I do about my neighbors tree branches hanging over my property?
16. What is a weed/vegetation nuisance violation?