- 3:30 pm
- Fourth Thursday of every month
- Conference Room, Public Works
3635 4th Avenue
Moline, IL 61265
Agendas and Minutes
View the Agendas and Minutes
Have questions, concerns, or ideas for Park Board?
1. Please email email@example.com and your email will be given to Park Board Members at the next meeting. This email will not be read at the meeting.
2. Public Comment may be emailed until the day of the Park Board Meeting, no later than 2:00 p.m., to the Parks Administrative Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please type Public Comment in the subject line and these comments will be read at the Park Board Meeting.
3. Attend in-person at the next Park Board Meeting and speak during the public comment part of the agenda. Members of the public are permitted to speak after standing and stating their names. Public comment will be limited to 3 minutes per person, per subject. Park Board response to public comment is not required.
Members - 7 Members/5 Year Terms
- Bill Abel - Term Expires 5.31.24
- Roger Clawson (Secretary) - Term Expires 5.31.26
- John Knaack (President) - Term Expires 5.31.24
- Susan Archer - Term Expires 5.31.24
- Daniel Williams - Term Expires 5.31.26
- Rico Navarro - Term Expires 5.31.26
- Don Welvaert (Vice-President) - Term Expires 5.31.24
The mission of the Moline Park Board is to enhance community wellness and quality of life by providing diverse recreational experiences, exceptional park programs, and well-maintained facilities. The Moline Park Board oversees the operation of 23 parks comprised of more than 700 acres. This includes Riverside Family Aquatic Center, Greenvalley Sports Complex, Prospect Park, Ben Butterworth Memorial Parkway, Sylvan Island, two municipal Cemeteries, miles of trails, neighborhood parks, and much more.