1601 River Dr., #306 Moline, IL 61265
Bass Street Landing offers a unique venue for outdoor events, festivals, and gatherings. A raised performance stage anchors the plaza with a dramatic white canopy and two columns that are reminiscent of a riverboat’s smoke stacks. At the east end of the plaza, a fountain gateway leads visitors to a water feature with sculptures depicting children fishing in the Tom Sawyer/Huck Finn era. All along the plaza space there is outdoor seating and "string lighting" to illuminate the area at night.
- A raised performance stage
- Festoon/string lighting
- Fountain/water feature (winterized in colder months)
- Standing room up to 3,000 people | 2,000 people seated | 1,000 people with tables/chairs
- Some outdoor seating
- Located downtown Moline near hotels, local shops and restaurants
Sunday - Thursday, 6:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Friday - Saturday, 6:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
$50 application fee (non-refundable)
$250 reservation fee per day
$250 event deposit per day
* Additional fees possible pending event type
Reservations must be made at least 30 days in advance and no more than 365 days in advance.
Additional Bass Street Landing Reservation Information
To request a date and application click here.
For questions please contact Amanda Bolt - email@example.com or 309.524.2427