Sidewalk Replacement Program


The City offers a sidewalk replacement program for sidewalks in need of repair. The City will pay 75% of the cost to repair a hazardous sidewalk, with the property owner paying the remaining 25%. As defined in the 
Code of Ordinances, a sidewalk is hazardous if the vertical misalignment of adjacent pieces is 1 inch or more.  
  1. Brett Marshang

    Engineering Tech II
  2. Physical Address 
    3635 4th Ave
    MolineIL 61265
    Phone: 309.524.2352

    Hours

    Monday - Friday
    7:00 am - 3:30 pm